Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tesla Auto Steer Reduces Accidents

Featured Replies

Germans. Haven't been worth a poop since they bombed Pearl Harbor.

 

...and it's not frequent. Happened maybe twice.

 

The Germans have their own way of doing things but they build fine vehicles.

 

And make sure your censors are clean.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as the stock keeps going in right direction, they can do whatever they want.

As long as the stock keeps going in right direction, they can do whatever they want.
Have you invested along those lines?
As long as the stock keeps going in right direction, they can do whatever they want.

 

Do you mean Tesla? Or exotic @spindoc owned German cars?

I'm being serious. I've been trying to decide where to invest. I have a sum that I'd like to see if I can toss out there and don't care about the risk. I'm more interested in the chance at catching something that could boom. I have a couple in mind.

Have you invested along those lines?

 

Have to see when I got into it, but a quick check says I'm up 31.11%. Non dividend stock. I didn't buy enough.

It's trading at $262.08.

Have to see when I got into it, but a quick check says I'm up 31.11%. Non dividend stock. I didn't buy enough.

It's trading at $262.08.

Gotta think it's gonna rise.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.