Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Recap Week 10 2/6/17

Featured Replies

I havn't heard a word about anything at Shelby.

As long as Spencer keeps their coach AND WWF is still around, they can become region contenders.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't play the Raiders slow things down a bit?

 

Raiders were very deliberate and worked to get Clink in early foul trouble. TC threw everything they had at them but it wasn't enough. Sure can't fault their effort. WV has a nice team. Their opening game in the All A at Frankfort proved that to me.

I havn't heard a word about anything at Shelby.

As long as Spencer keeps their coach AND WWF is still around, they can become region contenders.

 

Ok I will take the bait what is WWF?

Looking over scores and noticed that Collins beat a four win Harrison County team by 7 points. I also noticed that most of their players are back playing??

That was Fort's first game back. Feltner is still out. Collins didn't look like they were very much into the game. They looked like they thought they could win without putting much effort into it. I don't know if it was chemistry with some of their starters returning, or if they took Harrison lightly. In either case, Collins did not play well. In my opinion, that will be the biggest issue for Collins. Can they return to form when everyone is back? If they can, I think they are the best team in the region.

Ok I will take the bait what is WWF?

Just poking at someone who reads these post.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.