Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the ACC

Featured Replies

Is it cool to do one of these threads? Too bad, I am anyways. I have no idea what's going on anymore. Who is the best team? Lets review just today:

 

Georgia Tech Defeats #17 Notre Dame 62-60

Syracuse defeats #6 Florida State 82-72

Miami (FL) defeats #7 North Carolina 77-62

#18 Duke defeats Wake Forest, 85-83 (last second shot by Kennard to win)

 

Top to bottom makes no sense to me anymore. GT beats FSU, ND, and UNC, but loses to Duke by 53. I could make posts about almost every team like this but I'm way too lazy.

I was impressed with Duke's comeback. They played defense for the first time in a while during their second half. Kinnard carried them offensively.

Is it cool to do one of these threads? Too bad, I am anyways. I have no idea what's going on anymore. Who is the best team? Lets review just today:

 

Georgia Tech Defeats #17 Notre Dame 62-60

Syracuse defeats #6 Florida State 82-72

Miami (FL) defeats #7 North Carolina 77-62

#18 Duke defeats Wake Forest, 85-83 (last second shot by Kennard to win)

 

Top to bottom makes no sense to me anymore. GT beats FSU, ND, and UNC, but loses to Duke by 53. I could make posts about almost every team like this but I'm way too lazy.

 

ACC is tough

It's the ACC. This is expected. Carolina beats NC State by 53 and NC State beats Duke at Duke. Cuse beats FSU. It's a literal war every game

It's the ACC. This is expected. Carolina beats NC State by 53 and NC State beats Duke at Duke. Cuse beats FSU. It's a literal war every game

 

It reminds me of the last years of the Big East.

It reminds me of the last years of the Big East.

 

Agreed. Keeps it interesting too

Teams can never bring their B game and win in the ACC even when at Home. Lots of other conferences teams can get by with a less than stellar performance at Home against teams in the bottom of their conference.

Duke beats Notre Dame by 10 at South Bend.

 

Looks like the Coach K punishment from his death bed is doing the trick so far. :thumb:

Duke is a different team with Jefferson back. I don't know if the recent results are as simple as all that, but this is not the Duke team that looked helpless in the interior against Louisville.

  • Author
Duke is a different team with Jefferson back. I don't know if the recent results are as simple as all that, but this is not the Duke team that looked helpless in the interior against Louisville.

 

He's the glue guy on the team. If he doesn't play, the team falls apart. That being said Tatum actually played like he cares last night and only took two garbage shots. I'm very surprised Duke pulled that out in South Bend against Mike Brey.

It reminds me of the last years of the Big East.

 

Where is the ACC tourney being played this year? NYC! The comparisons continue.

Surprised to see Virginia go down to Syracuse today. In other news coach K is back and Duke still sucks.

  • Author
Surprised to see Virginia go down to Syracuse today. In other news coach K is back and Duke still sucks.

 

There are no easy road games in the ACC. Exception- Boston College.

There are no easy road games in the ACC. Exception- Boston College.

 

The bolded is one of the reason's I thought Duke would win big today.

  • Author
The bolded is one of the reason's I thought Duke would win big today.

 

First half they reverted to garbage Duke, second half a completely different team. We will find out what team shows up Thursday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.