Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 35 Scott 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it was obvious that Dixie controlled this game. IT had to be one of the worst officiated games I have witnessed.

While it was obvious that Dixie controlled this game. IT had to be one of the worst officiated games I have witnessed.

No it wasn't should of been at the sk and boone game. the refs were totatally blind.

No it wasn't should of been at the sk and boone game. the refs were totatally blind.

But these guys were actually wearing blindfolds and took turns swinging at the Eagle pinata at halftime.

While it was obvious that Dixie controlled this game. IT had to be one of the worst officiated games I have witnessed.

 

The officiating was pretty bad as Dixie was getting all the calls (no calls) in this game. However, they wouldn't have effected the outcome. Dixie still isn't ready to compete for the 4A crown. The offense and defense looked much better, but nowhere near it needs to be. However, they are progressing, which is great to see. The defense was constantly in the backfield getting pressure all night. It was nice to see a defensive tackle (75) get a pick and run it in for a score. I like the swith to Neugent and

Brandon at the outside linebacker spots. Not sure I like Molony at safety as he isn't that physical on defense, and he's small. Offensively, they were able to run the ball for a change. The offensive line held blocks a lot longer, and Day at fullback helped lead the way for Lucas, Malony, and Phillips. I really liked the rotation of backs, and I like seeing Lucas getting touches. Bricking did a good job of going through his progressions in the second half as he wasn't staring at 1 receiver. However, his accuracy is still way off.

 

Scott played hard the whole game, but they lost the battle in the trenches and that was the difference in this game. The qb took hit after hit, but he kept getting back up. He's a tough kid.

 

The stadium was very nice. It looks much better inside than from the outside. The visiting side was actually much bigger than I thought. Once the whole thing is done, it will be a top notch facility. My only concern with the field is the lighting. The end zone at the Dixie Highway end looked dark IMO.

While it was obvious that Dixie controlled this game. IT had to be one of the worst officiated games I have witnessed.

 

That's the first high school game I've been to where the ref had a microphone. I didn't think they were allowed to call out the player who made the foul? :confused:

Gametime, did they give you the boot out of the box tonight or what? I saw you roaming the sidelines in the first half.

Good job, Dixie. Should be a great game next week vs. SK.

The officiating was pretty bad as Dixie was getting all the calls (no calls) in this game. However, they wouldn't have effected the outcome.

Scott played hard the whole game, but they lost the battle in the trenches and that was the difference in this game. The qb took hit after hit, but he kept getting back up. He's a tough kid.

 

The stadium was very nice. It looks much better inside than from the outside. The visiting side was actually much bigger than I thought. Once the whole thing is done, it will be a top notch facility. My only concern with the field is the lighting. The end zone at the Dixie Highway end looked dark IMO.

 

AGREE, AGREE, and AGREE. Lighting definitely needs work. Dixie would have won no matter but officiating cost them a couple scoring chances and field position. #11 Tony Deck tough kid big heart. When he gets his mechanics right he will be an awesome thrower.

AGREE, AGREE, and AGREE. Lighting definitely needs work. Dixie would have won no matter but officiating cost them a couple scoring chances and field position. #11 Tony Deck tough kid big heart. When he gets his mechanics right he will be an awesome thrower.

 

What year is he? He seemed to throw a nice ball when he was able to set and throw. I thought they would take advantage of 87's height compared to Dixie's DBs, but they really didn't. A lot of WR screens, and not a whole lot down the field. The again, he really didn't have time to throw down the field.

 

As for the lights, they just need to angle some of them a little better on that end.

With the rush to get the stadium ready, they probably havent had a whole lot of time to fine tune things, such as angling the lights to the darker areas.

From outside, it looks like the entire complex is going to be very nice.

Gametime, did they give you the boot out of the box tonight or what? I saw you roaming the sidelines in the first half.

I had to give up play by play for what I'm doing with my new job. I'm doing sideline reporting for CPC, and working the other job at the same time. They had some technical problems, so I didn't get to do a sideline report tonight...:D

Loved the new stadium. It's hard to believe that's the same location I've known all my life. When everything is fine tuned, wow...

I had to give up play by play for what I'm doing with my new job. I'm doing sideline reporting for CPC, and working the other job at the same time. They had some technical problems, so I didn't get to do a sideline report tonight...:D

Your sideline turf report from Ryle was a horticultural masterpiece! ;) I do admire the way you can juggle two jobs at once. No. Ky. high school football is lucky to have you! :ylsuper:

Your sideline turf report from Ryle was a horticultural masterpiece! ;) I do admire the way you can juggle two jobs at once. No. Ky. high school football is lucky to have you! :ylsuper:

You know I love ya DC. It does seem to result in a whole lot more running around. I'm just glad I knew I could call on a solid replacement... ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.