Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Navy 96 Army 80 OT

Featured Replies

Army(8-12 2-6)led midway through the 2nd half, only to see Navy run off eight straight points to take the lead. Navy built the lead to double digits only to see Army tie it up at the buzzard when,Thomas Funk took a pass from Jordan Fox and made a short shot to force over time. The Army come back was amazing as the trailed by 10 with about :42 left in regulation.

 

 

It was all Navy(10-10 5-3) in overtime as they out scored Army by 16 to post the 96-80 win.

 

Leading Navy was,Shawn Anderson(New Castle, PA) with 30 points. He hit 13-17 free throws.

 

For Army their leading scorer was,Kennedy Edwards(Northridge, Calf) with 20 points oFf of the bench.

 

I watched this one on CBSSPORTSNETWORK

They must've brought out the heavy artillery in OT

Army(8-12 2-6)led midway through the 2nd half, only to see Navy run off eight straight points to take the lead. Navy built the lead to double digits only to see Army tie it up at the buzzard when,Thomas Funk took a pass from Jordan Fox and made a short shot to force over time. The Army come back was amazing as the trailed by 10 with about :42 left in regulation.

 

 

It was all Navy(10-10 5-3) in overtime as they out scored Army by 16 to post the 96-80 win.

 

Leading Navy was,Shawn Anderson(New Castle, PA) with 30 points. He hit 13-17 free throws.

 

For Army their leading scorer was,Kennedy Edwards(Northridge, Calf) with 20 points oFf of the bench.

 

I watched this one on CBSSPORTSNETWORK

 

You watch a LOT of basketball.

 

Impressive OT by the Middies to say the least.

  • Author
You watch a LOT of basketball.

 

Impressive OT by the Middies to say the least.

Saturday is the day that I usually stay at home all day and do nothing. Today was different, as I went to the gym, the store and the bank.
Saturday is the day that I usually stay at home all day and do nothing. Today was different, as I went to the gym, the store and the bank.

 

Do you still watch or follow bowling very much?

Mostly when I am my moms place,because she still enjoys it.

 

Earl Anthony was my first favorite bowler because I was a lefty like him.

Wow, turned to UL vs FSU with about a minute left, Army down 8.

  • Author
Earl Anthony was my first favorite bowler because I was a lefty like him.
Mine was always Mark Roth.I started on the far left side like he did and tried to stay outside of the five board and bring it back to the pocket again like he did. I did not have the power he did though.
Mine was always Mark Roth.I started on the far left side like he did and tried to stay outside of the five board and bring it back to the pocket again like he did. I did not have the power he did though.

 

His ball was explosive !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.