CNN slammed for suggesting Trump assassination scenario

jericho

Trump is "hated" by the media because he is a childish buffoon that doesn't know how to talk to people. That is nobody's fault but his own.

He apparently knew how to talk to enough of the people to get elected?? It would seem that if his pompous opponent would have spent more time outside of the boardrooms in NYC, the beach houses in the Hamptons, the celebrity mansions in Beverly Hills, etc., and really talked to people; the outcome might have been quite different?? Just saying'??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is "hated" by the media because he is a childish buffoon that doesn't know how to talk to people. That is nobody's fault but his own.

I understand your point but don't agree Deuce. Any R would be hated by the media. They hated Nixon, Ford, Reagan, both Bushes and now Trump. I will admit they probably hate Trump a little more because he seems to enjoy poking at the media...but not much. I remember how much they hated Reagan and W Bush. I was too young to remember much about Nixon.

If Crews would have won the presidency, the media would treat Crews almost as badly as Trump...

My point remains though...ANY Dem is going to get much better treatment than ANY R when it comes to the MSM. 80-90% or so of the MSM vote Dem...just a fact

I understand your point but don't agree Deuce. Any R would be hated by the media. They hated Nixon, Ford, Reagan, both Bushes and now Trump. I will admit they probably hate Trump a little more because he seems to enjoy poking at the media...but not much. I remember how much they hated Reagan and W Bush. I was too young to remember much about Nixon.

If Crews would have won the presidency, the media would treat Crews almost as badly as Trump...

My point remains though...ANY Dem is going to get much better treatment than ANY R when it comes to the MSM. 80-90% or so of the MSM vote Dem...just a fact

I don't think the media has ever hated anyone the way they do Trump. I don't think it is close. In fairness, he's brought that hatred onto himself.

I don't remember the Reagan hate. I know they loved the Clintons to no end. I vaguely remember H.W. Bush hatred and W was up and down. Immediately after 9/11 I can't recall any POTUS being more loved. He got love for taking down Saddam Hussein also. After no weapons of mass destruction were found things kind of went downhill for him and the love affair ended.