Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek 46 Ballard 31

Featured Replies

Most insane strategy I've ever seen. Down 9 Ballard stalls the entire 3rd quarter. I guess they were trying to get FC out of their zone. Renner actually went to the concession stand and got a drink while the stall was happening.

Has Ballard ever scored that few points while Renner has been coach? This is a remarkable score.

  • Author

You don't score many when you don't try to score. No points and 1 fouls was the entire line for the 3rd quarter.

Has Ballard ever scored that few points while Renner has been coach?

 

No.

Coach Renner stated the he lost his top scorer and rebounder earlier in the tourney and his PG wasn't fully healthy. Wanted to keep the game to single digits to start the 4th - didn't want to run with them and get down double digits.

 

Said he wouldn't do it in a regular season game but did so for this tourney.

 

No issues. He knows his team. He has earned the right to use such strategies. If he felt that gave his team the best chance in the 4th quarter then that's all I need to hear.

  • Author
Coach Renner stated the he lost his top scorer and rebounder earlier in the tourney and his PG wasn't fully healthy. Wanted to keep the game to single digits to start the 4th - didn't want to run with them and get down double digits.

 

Said he wouldn't do it in a regular season game but did so for this tourney.

 

No issues. He knows his team. He has earned the right to use such strategies. If he felt that gave his team the best chance in the 4th quarter then that's all I need to hear.

 

Do you leave the bench and go buy a soft drink?

Do you leave the bench and go buy a soft drink?

 

Odd,for sure.

 

Are we saying he walked outside of the gym?

  • Author
Odd,for sure.

 

Are we saying he walked outside of the gym?

 

Yes, he walked out of the gym and I assume to the concession stand and came back with a soda.

Yes, he walked out of the gym and I assume to the concession stand and came back with a soda.

 

I know he's had a ton of success but if I'm the AD and Principal at Ballard I'm probably telling him not to do that again.

Yes, he walked out of the gym and I assume to the concession stand and came back with a soda.

 

What a Playa!

I was there and I can't tell you what effect it had on the Ballard players, but it seemed to energize the Fern Creek team who was up 9. The 5 Fern Creek Players out on the court at one time started the defensive drill with their hands up and fast feet taps. They all had smile on their faces. They came out in the 4th quarter with a lot of confidence.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.