Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas vs. Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Monk go for 40 in this one?

Kentucky 103-76.

Monk go for 40 in this one?

 

Maybe, but after two good games he is due for a clunker.

Maybe, but after two good games he is due for a clunker.
Against the team that he spurned to come to Kentucky. I don't think it's this one. He is going to go for 40. No doubt in my mind.
Against the team that he spurned to come to Kentucky. I don't think it's this one. He is going to go for 40. No doubt in my mind.

 

At home you may be right. If it were at Arkansas I would be concerned about him pressing too much.

At home you may be right. If it were at Arkansas I would be concerned about him pressing too much.
Do they play at Arkansas this year too?
Do they play at Arkansas this year too?

They do not.

They do not.

Thanks. I could of looked that up myself but I'm being lazy this morning. Haha

Arkansas averages 83 ppg and UK averages 94 ppg. Both these teams like to score.

 

I have to believe the Cats go triple digits again. 103-80 or something like that.

  • Author
Arkansas averages 83 ppg and UK averages 94 ppg. Both these teams like to score.

 

I have to believe the Cats go triple digits again. 103-80 or something like that.

 

Didn't realize the Hogs averaged that many. Makes me wonder if they will try and run with the Cats.

Didn't realize the Hogs averaged that many. Makes me wonder if they will try and run with the Cats.

 

I haven't seen them play, I was just looking at their scores, but I'm thinking that may be the case.

Will see if Monk hits his first shot if so look out he will score a lot. If he misses he will struggle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.