Is the Clinton Cadre now showing their true colors?

All Tell

She didn't speak to her supporters on election night.

She did make a "heartfelt" speech the following day. I now question how heartfelt it was and wonder how much she was seething underneath and how hard she had to be pushed to make it.

Since the election her staff has basically blamed everyone but themselves and their flawed candidate for her loss.

Is she, and by connection her staff, so arrogant and egotistical that the possibility that they could lose the election never crossed their minds?

Are they so arrogant and egotistical that they really believed that it was her turn and that nothing could stop that?

I don't know if I will call her or her staff arrogant and egotistical, but I do believe that it never crossed their minds that they could possibly lose that election.

This

They were too busy planning her coronation to worry about those rust belt states.

I for one just don't think she had the energy to campaign as hard as needed those last few weeks. That and the fact that NO ONE saw a path to victory for Trump.

Not one of them should ever have a job in the Democratic Party ever again. They can all ride off into the sunset and get jobs as university lecturers in political science.

That's an insult you don't read everyday. :lol2: