Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Finally Manages to Delete All Fun from the Game

Featured Replies

It took years and years of effort but MLB has finally managed to eliminate all fun from the game of baseball.

 

@AP 16m16 minutes ago

BREAKING: AP Exclusive: Major League Baseball outlaws "offensive" hazing; no more dressing rookies as women or female characters.

Or they evolved. Just a matter of perception.

Or maybe they are trying to be responsible adults and discourage the hazing rituals that go too far and harm young adults too often.

 

I am against hazing in any form and within any organization.

I don't find dude's dressing up as women entertaining. Maybe that's just me. :idunno:

I don't find dude's dressing up as women entertaining. Maybe that's just me. :idunno:

 

:lol2: :thumb:

Odd. What was offensive?

  • Author

Rookie hazing is fun when done in the correct manner. It's fun for the rookies and the veterans.

I don't find dude's dressing up as women entertaining. Maybe that's just me. :idunno:

 

That's fine but that's not the issue , right? Offensive seems to be the debate.

 

Are you offended ? Are females you know offended?

 

I missed the outcry of offended people this year when these teams did this.

Or maybe they are trying to be responsible adults and discourage the hazing rituals that go too far and harm young adults too often.

 

I am against hazing in any form and within any organization.

 

Standing up and singing your fight song is a form of rookie hazing. You can't include that, right?

  • Author

The wussification continues

Standing up and singing your fight song is a form of rookie hazing. You can't include that, right?

 

If only the rituals were that simple. Sadly there have been kids who have died as a result of hazing gone too far. It is just another form of bullying, imo.

If only the rituals were that simple. Sadly there have been kids who have died as a result of hazing gone too far. It is just another form of bullying, imo.

 

I fully get your intent.

 

Is singing a problem ?

I fully get your intent.

 

Is singing a problem ?

 

IDK. Are they just standing up, singing a song and that's it? Sure, no problem.

IDK. Are they just standing up, singing a song and that's it? Sure, no problem.

 

Yes.

 

I'd argue if you're just wearing women's clothing then no one is harmed not offended. You disagree?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.