Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All "A" Classic State Tournament Brackets Announced

Featured Replies

The 10 Region (Paris) and the 16 Region (Elliott Co./West Carter) would be a good first round matchup.imo

A possible NewCath (9th)/Cordia (14th) match-up could be interesting in round one. .

I'm anxious to see the region draws but they haven't been posted yet.

  • Author
I'm anxious to see the region draws but they haven't been posted yet.

 

Brossart and Silver Grove will play the play-in game with the winner facing Calvary Christian in the quarterfinals of the upper bracket.

Other occupants of the upper bracket are Paris and St. Patrick, who will clash in the opening round.

In the bottom bracket, Robertson County will face Bracken County, and Augusta will play Nicholas County in opening round games.

 

The Brossart-Silver Grove game is scheduled for Friday, January 6th at Brossart High School, while the first round games will begin on Saturday, January 7th at Paris High School, the site of the 2017 10th Region "A" Tournament.

A possible NewCath (9th)/Cordia (14th) match-up could be interesting in round one. .

 

Now this would be awesome.

Now this would be awesome.

 

How are Newport and cordia? Even as a hoptown fan I always enjoy seeing UHA in this tournament. This was kind of the default "title" game last year in the semis, correct? Cordia lost their best player? Newport lost a lot?

How are Newport and cordia? Even as a hoptown fan I always enjoy seeing UHA in this tournament. This was kind of the default "title" game last year in the semis, correct? Cordia lost their best player? Newport lost a lot?

 

NewCath lost 3 starters from last years team, including Mr. Basketball candidate Ben Weyer. If they win the 9th Region All A, they will be ready for whatever comes their way.

 

I can't wait for my 5 day basketball overload that is the All A State tourney.

NewCath lost 3 starters from last years team, including Mr. Basketball candidate Ben Weyer. If they win the 9th Region All A, they will be ready for whatever comes their way.

 

I can't wait for my 5 day basketball overload that is the All A State tourney.

 

I was getting ready to ask if you would be there for coverage again.

I was getting ready to ask if you would be there for coverage again.

 

I'll be once again providing live play by play action.

I'll be once again providing live play by play action.

 

Thank you for doing this. I haven't been since it's been moved to Frankfort. I would come watch the UHA vs. Newport/Cordia winner. I hear the UHA vs cordia game last year was a good one.

 

What's the story on cordia? Didn't they lose one or two key contributors?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.