Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 68 Notre Dame 30

Featured Replies

S/O to Morgan Stamper..SHE WAS A BEAST TONIGHT!

S/O to Morgan Stamper..SHE WAS A BEAST TONIGHT!

 

Lead all scorers with 15 off the bench if the scoreboard was correct!

Congrats to SK. A very well coached deep team. Just way to many ballers for NDA, who came out not to get into foul trouble and it showed. I am not sure of the rebound totals but it had to be really ugly for NDA. I thought NDA actually held the 2 players well in check that they wanted to but again SK, just has to many others that can step up. Anytime you lose like that you can take some things from it or hang your head. Players and coaches will learn from it. There were some areas to build on for NDA and most of all to learn from. Good luck the rest of the way SK, very impressive performance, they will be a very tough out.

Sorry RCC9 no upset haha.

 

I didn't think there would be. I felt SK should win big in this one. SK has the potential to be really good. I think there is just still some suspicion on how good. I think we'll know more after this weekend.

ND should not be too concerned here. Like others mentioned it's about getting into sync with each other and the coaches system. I think ND will be a sleeper team in the ninth still

SK came out of the game with very balanced scoring. It looks like the coaches are still playing with rotations and figuring out who can do what. Which is excellent this time of year. I thought SK gave better effort this game and really loved to see them working hard on defense and taking care of the ball. This team can be really good when they figure out all of the pieces and everyone hopefully settles into their respective roles.

Well coached team.

Game stats finally posted today.

 

2

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.