Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 84 East Jessamine 82 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Wow, how good is East Jessamine? I thought Anderson was supposed to return nearly everyone and have the best player in the 8th. This one surprises me against a team from the bottom half of the 12th.

East jess is not very good.

 

Very enlightening. Thanks

Not sure what happened to Anderson county this game. I was not there, so I can not talk about performance levels. To be the the best team in the eighth region they have to prove it against 8th region teams not teams like east Jessamine. I hope to see them pick it up when it comes to region play.

Wow, how good is East Jessamine? I thought Anderson was supposed to return nearly everyone and have the best player in the 8th. This one surprises me against a team from the bottom half of the 12th.

 

Same here. I'll see East Jessamine on Tuesday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.