December 2, 20169 yr I agree they should be dominating this conference. You don't think being in a different conference would help recruiting and what not? The renovations to the basketball arena should help with some recruiting. They do just fine in their conference though they dont get blown out of the building anywhere they go. This year I feel is the best team that mic cronin has had in a long time. Time will tell but I do believe they win the AAC this year.
December 2, 20169 yr This game and Temple beating FSU and WVU to win the Preseason NIT will do much to improve the perception of the American.
December 3, 20169 yr Who is the color man on the radio broadcast for UC? Does he get paid by the word? Terry Nelson usually does road games now, former player under Coach Huggins.
December 3, 20169 yr This team is loaded and fun to watch with nba caliber at the 3 and 4 in underclassman Evans, Washington & Clark. They lack a consistent, high level point-guard. This Iowa State game was one of Troy C's worst performance - chucking up brick after brick after airball - and turning the ball over twice in back to back OT possessions - just awful and no movement of the ball..he has big clumby feet - hard to watch at times. Lack of PG play, spells another 2nd round tourney exit - we all know it takes a dynamic, quick scoring point-guard to win this tourney. Mic will stick with his seniors - to loyal there despite the little lefty being a much more fluid PG than Troy. Any hoot great win and as usual a great touch defensive team. Evans & Cumberland are natural born scorers - hope they get touches and attempts each & every possession with UC's glass cleaners taking care of the rest this season. Should be fun to watch moving forward...
December 3, 20169 yr I'm indifferent as far as UC goes, but I did watch the second half and OT. Just watching this but I can see why Mick has had some health issues. I felt like I was having a stroke. How many bad shots can they take? Poor execution on offense. Luckily their rebounding kept them in it
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.