December 2, 20169 yr No excuse. There weren't that many Cowboy fans there. There was quite a few. Still no excuse though, your right.
December 2, 20169 yr No excuse. There weren't that many Cowboy fans there. They may have had a small contingent but after Dez scored it was apparent they were a vocal group.
December 2, 20169 yr Elliot got to see tonight what it was like running when you don't have huge holes to run through that automatically put you at the 2nd level of the defense. To give him credit the one time the line did create a huge hole for him, he rumbled for a 30 yard gain. For the game he was averaging only 3 yards a carry besides the one run the line did create a huge hole on. That's why I have a hard time saying he is the best in the league. I think he is very talented and a top 10 running back already. However I can see a lot of running backs doing the same. If a line can open up holes big enough to get guys to the second level consistently, there are a lot of guys who will look great with only having the secondary left to tackle him. Last night his line didn't dominate and he looked like a lot of other guys in the league who don't get huge holes to run through consistently.
December 2, 20169 yr One of the reasons why I say sports have way too much money bet on them, not a person on the planet that doesn't think the Cowboys are 3 points better than the Vikings, but somehow only win by 2 so they do not cover. Lots of penalty's that kept them 1st and 15 or even 20, heck at one time they were 1st and 34. Told my friend last night before the game the Vikings would cover, and I was right Thank you very much. :banana:
December 2, 20169 yr I thought Minnesota Defense was much better than the Cowboys were ready for and it showed. The officiating was turrible turrible turrible. And Jerry Jones is the DEVIL.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.