Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The MLB All-Star Game Will No Longer.....

Featured Replies

Not surprising this didn't get that right. AL teams have the obvious advantage.

 

Looking at the 4 teams in the Championship Series this past year...

 

Chicago 13-5

Cleveland 12-6

Toronto 13-7

LA Dodgers 10-10

Hallelujah !!! Been saying for a long time that the ASG shouldn't determine any post-season business.

Yes ASG is back to players who are trying to earn 300 mill.

I kind of enjoy this game since nothing else is going on, but I understand the players owners etc not wanting it.

I kind of enjoy this game since nothing else is going on, but I understand the players owners etc not wanting it.

 

It's a money grab. Mid season is a bad time for it.

I kind of enjoy this game since nothing else is going on, but I understand the players owners etc not wanting it.

 

Love the game. I hated it decided home field.

A lot of casual fans don't realize who some great players are without this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.