Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Indiana predictions

North Carolina at Indiana 14 members have voted

  1. 1. North Carolina at Indiana

    • North Carolina (7-0)
      64%
    • Indiana (4-1)
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big 10/ACC Challenge game Wednesday night at 9:00 in Bloomington. I expect a raucous atmosphere and this is one of those very few times I root for the Hoosiers.

 

I like Indiana by 2.

Should be a fantastic atmosphere. Hoosiers better be ready, Heels bigs are the real deal. Carolina by 8.

UNC is the better team, but I like Indiana in this one at home.

North Carolina 80-76.

Big 10/ACC Challenge game Wednesday night at 9:00 in Bloomington. I expect a raucous atmosphere and this is one of those very few times I root for the Hoosiers.

 

I like Indiana by 2.

 

Some snot nosed little kid would.:no:

  • Author

Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy

Playin' ol Bobba Knight's bunch this evenin'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.