Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apple's new text interface

Featured Replies

I always thought Jim was more of a Pond or Gulf of Mexico kind of guy.

I always thought Jim was more of a Pond or Gulf of Mexico kind of guy.

 

I'm sure a round of gulf isn't complete until he's put one in the pond if that's what you're getting at.

I'm sure a round of gulf isn't complete until he's put one in the pond if that's what you're getting at.

 

:lol2: it's not

I just wish they would add a move forward and back key to their keyboard.

Reminds me of this ...

 

Spoiler alert!!!

 

 

Computer geek satire at its best. :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.