Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas/Pittsburgh Updates

Featured Replies

Game starts at 4:25 pm I believe. The Steelers activated the top free agent signing TE Green.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green will likely see 12 snaps or less.

Green will likely see 12 snaps or less.

 

I did pick him up for future use in the BGP league. Have a feeling Ben and him will get along splendidly.

I did pick him up for future use in the BGP league. Have a feeling Ben and him will get along splendidly.
I think he's a huge wussy. Be shocked if he is active for the last 8
I think he's a huge wussy. Be shocked if he is active for the last 8

 

He can't do any worse than the guy I dropped.

He can't do any worse than the guy I dropped.

I hope he's a stud. I just have my reservations

  • Author
I did pick him up for future use in the BGP league. Have a feeling Ben and him will get along splendidly.

 

I started him this week my team as pretty much already won. Hopefully he does good the rest of the season and gives Big Ben another weapon.

If we were in the 70s I'd be much more excited about this game. That was some great football.

  • Author

Steelers playing tough this week. Wish they played like this last week.

Mike Mitchell is total garbage

Steelers still not clicking, but much improved from last week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.