4A Playoffs Mercer County at Wayne County

LVGambla32

4A Playoffs Mercer County at Wayne County  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 4A Playoffs Mercer County at Wayne County

Love the way Mercer is playing right now and do not expect a second blowout like the earlier match-up.

With that said, Coach Thompson has been building this team for the past couple seasons and I cannot see them coming up short of the Semi-Finals.

Wayne 34

Mercer 28

As we all know, Coach B can coach and just shows what he can do with a team when has the time and talent. This has been a great season for the Titans and Coach and look for it to continue. I know Wayne beat Mercer earlier in the season and with it being a home game for Wayne it will be hard to win, but I think Mercer will up for the task. It will be a good game, I believe, and look forward to making the trip to Wayne.

Mercer 35

Wayne 34

I just really love the energy and since of urgency that the Titans are and have been playing with! It will take some big plays from Mercer's big playmakers, but they can and I believe they will win this game. These guys are making plays, that eluded them in the first meeting. Gunnar looks to me like he is rounding into an outstanding decision maker and for me that is the last hurdle the kid needs to clear in his quest to become an elite QB. You couple that with the emergence of Faulkner on both sides of the ball and I feel Wayne will see a totally different team than the one they beat earlier in the year! I'm excited, to say the least, to see if the Titans can keep this thing rolling!

Mercer - 36

Wayne - 33