Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welding

Featured Replies

If someone wanted to learn how to weld, where would be a good place to start/look?

  • Author
A welding school.

 

You a funny guy. :thumb:

Look for an apprenticeship. Get paid and learn.

  • Author
Look for an apprenticeship. Get paid and learn.

 

We're not looking for any type of career level training. Just looking to be able to do some DIY stuff.

I took a very good welding overview class at NKU as a construction management major. I had a friend who took the same class as an informations system just because he wanted to. I would assume you could sign up for it on an individual class basis.

We're not looking for any type of career level training. Just looking to be able to do some DIY stuff.

 

YouTube...seriously, there are videos on how to do just about anything. If all you are wanting to do is some small time welding around the house, I'd look to YouTube. If you have a friend or acquaintance that has done some welding have them come over and give you a few pointers. I'd bet if you put it out on Facebook that you need someone to show you the basics, there are several people you already know that could and would do it.

I took a very good welding overview class at NKU as a construction management major. I had a friend who took the same class as an informations system just because he wanted to. I would assume you could sign up for it on an individual class basis.

 

Why pay for the class, just show up and take the class......who would know? :sssh::lol2:

Find a local mechanic that attended vocational school in HS. Believe me. That's all you need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.