Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahawks 31 Bills 25

Featured Replies

That was one heck of a Pro Football game.

 

My hat is off to both teams.

Outstanding game. The officiating at the end of the half was just awful. I will never understand how the Seahawks get every call in their place. It took away from the game for me a little. The ending was great, though.

My heart rate is up for sure.

 

I'll go ahead and say that it should have been a penalty on Sherman at the end of the first half. I'll also say that Carpenter's acting job was comical. I've seen a lot of people online accuse Seattle of cheating because of the Sherman offsides, but they didn't make the refs not throw the flag.

 

Bills played a great game, and I think they'll be a tough team down the stretch.

Outstanding game. The officiating at the end of the half was just awful. I will never understand how the Seahawks get every call in their place. It took away from the game for me a little. The ending was great, though.

 

It does seem like Seattle often comes out on the good side of the iffy calls in primetime. Some of them I've agreed with, some I've disagreed with. I just hate that it's always the narrative. :lol2: So rarely do I get to talk about the Seahawks with friends... And every time I do, it's always something controversial. It gets old on my side too.

  • Author
My heart rate is up for sure.

 

I'll go ahead and say that it should have been a penalty on Sherman at the end of the first half. I'll also say that Carpenter's acting job was comical. I've seen a lot of people online accuse Seattle of cheating because of the Sherman offsides, but they didn't make the refs not throw the flag.

 

Bills played a great game, and I think they'll be a tough team down the stretch.

 

I agree, the Refs totally blew that one. It cost the Bills points.

 

Hopefully the Refs are disciplined by the league.

I agree, the Refs totally blew that one. It cost the Bills points.

 

Hopefully the Refs are disciplined by the league.

 

Judgment calls like the roughing are just that and though I disagree it wasn't called, it will happen. The procedural clock runoff for delay of game is inexcusable and could easily be corrected from New York.

 

In spite of all of that, the Bills had their chance to win and didn't. Great game.

  • Author
Judgment calls like the roughing are just that and though I disagree it wasn't called, it will happen. The procedural clock runoff for delay of game is inexcusable and could easily be corrected from New York.

 

In spite of all of that, the Bills had their chance to win and didn't. Great game.

 

Don't get me wrong, it is best for the Bengals that the Seahawks won the game but that type of officiating turns me off on the NFL and the NFL doesn't need any helping turning people away from their product.

So the kicker's wife threatened to castrate Sherman on Twitter last night. :lol2:

I'm not as well-versed in football rules as other sports but my understanding is that's legal IF the QB is out of the pocket. Maybe Taylor was out of the pocket at that time. If so, while I'd say "dirty" it also appears to be legal.

 

True, I didn't think of that. Could be.

I have watched the Bills 3 times this year and in all three games, it seemed like the calls consistently went the other way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.