November 7, 20169 yr In the Cats final exhibition tune up they lead NCAA Div. II Asbury 88 to 25 at the half.
November 7, 20169 yr Asbury not backing down, playing their game...push it, press and try to get up 45-50 3's per game. Shot 20 3's in the first half.
November 7, 20169 yr Author Cats now lead 115 to 30 with 14:04 left to play. Would have done better to have another Blue/White scrimmage, but it is a nice payday for Asbury which I'm sure they can use.
November 7, 20169 yr Cats now lead 115 to 30 with 14:04 left to play. Would have done better to have another Blue/White scrimmage, but it is a nice payday for Asbury which I'm sure they can use. I like the local NAIA schools getting some publicity and a payday, the score doesn't really matter. Kudos for Asbury, they haven't slowed it down at all.
November 7, 20169 yr Author No they way they keep playing the up tempo it looks like it is going to be 100+ point victory. They have already set a new record for points in an exhibition gaem.
November 7, 20169 yr Author Humphries runs into Hawkins and shock him up a little. Nothing to serious I think.
November 7, 20169 yr The announcers are scrambling for something to talk about. Jones just blocked a shot by a 6' player and they said, "WOW!" Lol
November 7, 20169 yr I don't know if it's meant to be a compliment to be trailing by 100 points and the tv guys say, "One thing you can say about Asbury, they're not giving up."
November 7, 20169 yr Interestingly enough, this is about as much competition as UK will have in the SEC this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.