Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Night Concert

Featured Replies

The first week of the Playoffs is probably the least exciting week of the year in KY High School Football so I thought a concert was a good way to shake it up.

 

All that I ask is that you post a video here in the thread and the lyrics if you want to. Please make it a cool song and if it is a cool video on top of it, awesome!

 

I am going with Pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner. I love the song, the lyrics and the video rocks!

 

 

I took a pill in Ibiza

To show Avicii I was cool

And when I finally got sober, felt 10 years older

But Bad Words it, it was something to do

I'm living out in LA

I drive a sports car just to prove

I'm a real big baller 'cause I made a million dollars

And I spend it on girls and shoes

But you don't wanna be high like me

Never really knowing why like me

You don't ever wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone

You don't wanna ride the bus like this

Never knowing who to trust like this

You don't wanna be stuck up on that stage singing

Stuck up on that stage singing

All I know are sad songs, sad songs

Darling, all I know are sad songs, sad songs

 

I'm just a singer who already blew his shot

I get along with old timers

'Cause my name's a reminder of a pop song people forgot

And I can't keep a girl, no

'Cause as soon as the sun comes up

I cut 'em all loose and work's my excuse

But the truth is I can't open up

But you don't wanna be high like me

Never really knowing why like me

You don't ever wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone

You don't wanna ride the bus like this

Never knowing who to trust like this

You don't wanna be stuck up on that stage singing

Stuck up on that stage singing

All I know are sad songs, sad songs

Darling, all I know are sad songs, sad songs

I took a plane to my home town

I brought my pride and my guitar

All my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns

And the people still think I'm a star

I walked around downtown

I met some fans on Lafayette

They said tell us how to make it 'cause we're getting real impatient

So I looked 'em in the eye and said

You don't wanna be high like me

Never really knowing why like me

You don't ever wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone

You don't wanna ride the bus like this

Never knowing who to trust like this

You don't wanna be stuck up on that stage singing

Stuck up on that stage singing

All that I know are sad songs, sad songs

Darling, all that I know are sad songs, sad songs

 

Songwriters: Mike Posner

I Took a Pill in Ibiza lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I have no idea what this song means but I like it.

 

 

"Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix)"

(with Robin Schulz)

 

Yah, you never said a word

You didn't send me no letter

Don't think I could forgive you

 

See our world is slowly dying

I'm not wasting no more time

Don't think I could believe you

 

Yah, you never said a word

You didn't send me no letter

Don't think I could forgive you

 

See our world is slowly dying

I'm not wasting no more time

Don't think I could believe you

 

Yah, our hands will get more wrinkled

And our hair will be grey

Don't think I could forgive you

 

And see the children are starving

And their houses were destroyed

Don't think they could forgive you

 

Hey, when seas will cover lands

And when men will be no more

Don't think you can forgive you

 

Yah when there'll just be silence

And when life will be over

Don't think you will forgive you

 

Yah, you never said a word

You didn't send me no letter

Don't think I could forgive you

 

See our world is slowly dying

I'm not wasting no more time

Don't think I could believe you

 

Yah, you never said a word

You didn't send me no letter

Don't think I could forgive you

 

See our world is slowly dying

I'm not wasting no more time

Don't think I could believe you

 

Yah, our hands will get more wrinkled

And our hair will be grey

Don't think I could forgive you

 

And see the children are starving

And their houses were destroyed

Don't think they could forgive you

 

Hey, when seas will cover lands

And when men will be no more

Don't think you can forgive you

 

Yah when there'll just be silence

And when life will be over

Don't think you will forgive you

I hate to slow it down so early, but I've listening to a lot of Frank recently, and this is one of my favorites, and it's also kinda relevant at this point in the season.

 

[video=youtube_share;BG7suS4YJWk]

 

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you

If you're young at heart.

For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind

If you're young at heart.

 

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.

You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.

And life gets more exciting with each passing day.

And love is either in your heart, or on it's way.

 

Don't you know that it's worth every treasure on earth

To be young at heart.

For as rich as you are, it's much better by far

To be young at heart.

 

And if you should survive to 105,

Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!

And here is the best part, you have a head start

If you are among the very young at heart.

 

And if you should survive to 105,

Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!

And here is the best part, you have a head start

If you are among the very young at heart.

  • Author
I hate to slow it down so early, but I've listening to a lot of Frank recently, and this is one of my favorites, and it's also kinda relevant at this point in the season.

 

[video=youtube_share;BG7suS4YJWk]

 

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you

If you're young at heart.

For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind

If you're young at heart.

 

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.

You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.

And life gets more exciting with each passing day.

And love is either in your heart, or on it's way.

 

Don't you know that it's worth every treasure on earth

To be young at heart.

For as rich as you are, it's much better by far

To be young at heart.

 

And if you should survive to 105,

Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!

And here is the best part, you have a head start

If you are among the very young at heart.

 

And if you should survive to 105,

Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!

And here is the best part, you have a head start

If you are among the very young at heart.

 

No apology needed, I am listening now and thanks @SnottieDrippen

  • Author

Time to crank it back up!

 

 

"Baby Got Back"

 

[intro]

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.

It is so big. [scoff]

She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

But, you know, who understands those rap guys? [scoff]

They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?

I mean, her butt, is just so big.

I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean— gross. Look!

She's just so... black!

 

[sir Mix-a-Lot]

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Oh baby, I wanna get with you

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But that butt you got makes me so horny

Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin

You say you wanna get in my Benz?

Well, use me, use me

'Cause you ain't that average groupie

I've seen them dancin'

To hell with romancin'

She's sweat, wet,

Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette

I'm tired of magazines

Sayin' flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back

So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)

Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)

Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)

Shake that healthy butt!

Baby got back!

 

(LA face with Oakland booty)

Baby got back!

(LA face with Oakland booty)

(LA face with Oakland booty)

 

[sir Mix-a-Lot]

I like 'em round, and big

And when I'm throwin' a gig

I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal

Now here's my scandal

I wanna get you home

And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh

I ain't talkin' bout Playboy

'Cause silicone parts are made for toys

I want 'em real thick and juicy

So find that juicy double

Mix-a-Lot's in trouble

Beggin' for a piece of that bubble

So I'm lookin' at rock videos

Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes

You can have them bimbos

I'll keep my women like Flo Jo

A word to the thick soul sisters, I wanna get with ya

I won't cuss or hit ya

But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna BAD WORD

Till the break of dawn

Baby got it goin' on

A lot of simps won't like this song

'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it

And I'd rather stay and play

'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong

And I'm down to get the friction on

So, ladies! (Yeah!) Ladies! (Yeah)

If you wanna roll in my Mercedes (Yeah!)

Then turn around! Stick it out!

Even white boys got to shout

Baby got back!

 

Baby got back!

Yeah, baby... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin' to do with my selection.

36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

 

[sir Mix-a-Lot]

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda

But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda

My anaconda don't want none

Unless you've got buns, hun

You can do side bends or sit-ups,

But please don't lose that butt

Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role

And tell you that the butt ain't gold

So they toss it and leave it

And I pull up quick to retrieve it

So Cosmo says you're fat

Well I ain't down with that!

'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'

And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'

To the beanpole dames in the magazines:

You ain't it, Miss Thing!

Give me a sister, I can't resist her

Red beans and rice didn't miss her

Some knucklehead tried to diss

'Cause his girls are on my list

He had game but he chose to hit 'em

And I pull up quick to get wit 'em

So ladies, if the butt is round,

And you want a triple X throw down,

Dial 1-900-MIXALOT

And kick them nasty thoughts

Baby got back!

Baby got back!

 

(Little in the middle but she got much back) [4x]

"Carry On Wayward Son"

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more

 

Ah

 

Once I rose above the noise and confusion

Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion

I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

 

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man

Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,

I can hear them say

 

Carry on my wayward son,

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more

 

Masquerading as a man with a reason

My charade is the event of the season

And if I claim to be a wise man,

Well, it surely means that I don't know

 

On a stormy sea of moving emotion

Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean

I set a course for winds of fortune,

But I hear the voices say

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more no!

 

Carry on,

You will always remember

Carry on,

Nothing equals the splendor

Now your life's no longer empty

Surely heaven waits for you

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry,

Don't you cry no more,

 

No more!

[video=youtube;GEc1m-r_0gM]

  • Author

"Carry On Wayward Son"

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more

 

Ah

 

Once I rose above the noise and confusion

Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion

I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

 

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man

Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,

I can hear them say

 

Carry on my wayward son,

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more

 

Masquerading as a man with a reason

My charade is the event of the season

And if I claim to be a wise man,

Well, it surely means that I don't know

 

On a stormy sea of moving emotion

Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean

I set a course for winds of fortune,

But I hear the voices say

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more no!

 

Carry on,

You will always remember

Carry on,

Nothing equals the splendor

Now your life's no longer empty

Surely heaven waits for you

 

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry,

Don't you cry no more,

 

No more!

 

I am rocking out to it @Ram Good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZap55pEYd4

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Sie lieben auch in schlechten tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheide

Treu ihr sein...

 

Nein, nein

Here's a recent picture of one of my friends, guess what is coming:

 

 

Chad.jpg

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJzvkHtfBfM

 

Well I'm a-runnin' down the road, tryin' to loosen my load

I've got seven women on my mind

Four that want to own me, two that want to stone me

One says she's a friend of mine

Take it easy, take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

Don't even try to understand

Just find a place to make your stand, and take it easy

Well, I'm a-standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona

Such a fine sight to see

It's a girl, my Lord, in a flat-bed Ford

Slowin' down to take a look at me

Come on, baby, don't say maybe

I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me

We may lose and we may win, though we will never be here again

So open up I'm climbin' in, so take it easy

Well, I'm a-runnin' down the road tryin' to loosen my load

Got a world of trouble on my mind

Lookin' for a lover who won't blow my cover, she's so hard to find

Take it easy, take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy

Come on baby, don't say maybe

I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me

Oh, we got it easy

We outghta take it easy

  • Author
[video=youtube;GEc1m-r_0gM]

 

The song is good but the video is fantastic!

  • Author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZap55pEYd4

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

 

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Treu ihr sein fьare alle tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheidet

Sie lieben auch in schlechten tagen

 

Nein, nein

 

Willst du bis der tod euch scheide

Treu ihr sein...

 

Nein, nein

 

That jammed, thanks for posting.

 

I'm sitting here lonely like a broken man

I serve my time doin' the best I can

Walls and bars they surround me

But, I don't want no sympathy

No baby, no baby

All I need is some tender lovin'

To keep me sane in this burning oven

And, when my time is up, you'll be my reefer

Life gets worse on God's green earth

Be my reefer, got to keep smokin' that thing

No, no, no, no, no, no

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

I said now baby, baby let me smoke it smoke it

Makes me feel good feel good, yes, I feel good ah

Yes, I feel alright (feel alright) yes, I feel alright (I feel alright)

Yes, I feel alright ah

Oh

Ice cold water is runnin' through my veins

They try and drag me back to work again

Pain and blisters on my mind and hands

I work all day making up burlap bags

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.