DNC Gave Hillary Debate Question in Advance

So why is the Right ok with the fact that Trump may have committed multiple sexual assaults (where there's smoke there's fire, right?) and at the very least boasted about how it was ok to do so, but yet blast Bill for his transgressions (some of which were consensual). How is that not also hypocrisy??

I think you have seen more than a few on this site, myself included, denounce Trump's statements.

Very, very few from the Left have denounced Bill's actions.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have seen more than a few on this site, myself included, denounce Trump's statements.

Very, very few from the Left have denounced Bill's actions.

I've seen more defend, ignore, or dismiss Trumps actions/words, or even try to use them as a rallying point. I've heard people continually say "we need to protect our daughters and wives" during the transgender bathroom debate. How that same group can then turn around and dismiss what Trump said, calling it "locker room talk" or "guys being guys" and actually want to elect him president is baffling. And I get the anti-HRC stuff. I really do. I'm finding someone else to vote for for. If I have to write someone's name in.

It's got to the point that the only defense the supporters have for these two candidates is that the other one has done similar or worse, which is sad. Actually, there is no defense for Trump or Clinton as neither is fit to be President.:no:

The problem with these two candidates is that both are indefensible. Something comes out about either one and the immediate reaction is "so what your person is just as bad".

We've gotten to the point that we refuse to acknowlege when a wrong has been committed, even when it's obvious to everyone that it's so.

I have always hoped to see the day that a third party candidate actually has a chance to win. If I've learned anything during this cycle it's that our hardheaded stubbornness will never allow that to happen.

It's got to the point that the only defense the supporters have for these two candidates is that the other one has done similar or worse, which is sad. Actually, there is no defense for Trump or Clinton as neither is fit to be President.:no:

I didn't see your post until after I had submitted mine. I couldn't agree with you more.

Bill sure would be in trouble this day and age if he were running for President.... unless...he ran Republican. :popcorn:

No he wouldn't. How many people have heard of his flights on Lolita Express? The media LOVES him. They'd cover up a ton of stuff for him.