Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zombiepocolypse

Featured Replies

A comment in the Walking Dead thread made me wonder, could you survive if it happened? Does it matter what kind of zombies?

@Randy Parker

Watching snippets of the marathon and my top complaint with this show remains the zombies. There's no way these zombies cause the collapse of civilization.

 

Those that watch TWD, do you think you're better equipped/prepared to survive since you've watched the show?

  • Author

Could I survive? Depends. World War Z type zombies, no I'm toast. TWD/FWD zombies, I think I'd have a better than average chance against the zombies.

I think I could hole up somewhere and get by. But just like TWD, the real danger is other humans...not zombies.

No way real Zombies would be as stupid as the ones in the show. Either way I think I'd survive for a while.

I'm in no way a survivalist or anything close to it, but I'd get along just fine with the zombies of The Walking Dead world.

I honestly don't think it would be that much different than the show. Depending on where you life. If you were in a highly populated area it would be very easy to find yourself in a pack of walkers out of nowhere.

 

 

If I was in the situation Rick was last night I would have just called it quits. What are you really fighting for at this point? Smash me over the head and be done with it.

I am pretty sure the first bullet I use will be to my temple. Is it even worth it to try and survive?

I wouldn't survive long, but I'd get some fire tweets off before I died.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.