Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis plans for 2017 to be his last year as the Bengals Coach?

Featured Replies

Be honest, why?

It's because he's a Steelers fan and Marvin can't beat them when it counts.

 

If I were a Steelers fan I'd hope Mike Brown gives Marvin a lifetime contract.

It's because he's a Steelers fan and Marvin can't beat them when it counts.

 

If I were a Steelers fan I'd hope Mike Brown gives Marvin a lifetime contract.

 

If that is the case I want to hear it from @spindoc 's keyboard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.