Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good are you versus Vegas?

Featured Replies

5-10...Yikes. :lol2:

 

8-7 for me. I would have been ahead, but just barely.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 8:

 

Jacksonville @ Tennessee (-3.5) - Jaguars

Washington @ Cincinnati (London) (-3) - Bengals

New England @ Buffalo (+6.5) - Bills

Kansas City @ Indianapolis (+2.5) - Chiefs

Oakland @ Tampa Bay (-1) - Raiders

Seattle @ New Orleans (+3) - Seahawks

Detroit @ Houston (-2.5) - Texans

New York Jets @ Cleveland (no line yet) - ??

Arizona @ Carolina (-2.5) - Panthers

San Diego @ Denver (-6) - Broncos

Green Bay @ Atlanta (-3) - Packers

Philadelphia @ Dallas (-4.5) - Philadelphia

Minnesota @ Chicago (+5.5) - Vikings

I do a pick em league. It's hard enough just to pick the games straight up.

  • Author
Since I started it i guess I should play. Maybe @theguru will give the winner a prize?

 

Cleveland @ Cincinnati (-10) - Cincinnati

Chicago @ Green Bay (-7.5) - Chicago

New England @ Pittsburgh (+7.5) - New England

New York Giants @ LA Rams (+3) - Giants

New Orleans @ Kansas City (-6.5) - NO

Indianapolis @ Tennessee (-2.5) - Indy

Minnesota @ Philadelphia (+2.5) - Minn

Washington @ Detroit (-1.5) - Washington

Oakland @ Jacksonville (-1) - Oak

Buffalo @ Miami (+3) - Miami

Baltimore @ New York Jets (Even) - Jets

Tampa Bay @ San Francisco (+2) - SF

San Diego @ Atlanta (-6.5) - San Diego

Seattle @ Arizona (-1.5) - Arizona

Houston @ Denver (-7.5) - Denver

 

10-5??

Wished I would have used the same ones in the OFB pool I'm in went 8-7 there.

5-10...Yikes. :lol2:

 

same for me.

  • Author

I'm going to go ahead and declare myself the winner! @theguru I'll let you know what prize I want when the new stuff comes in.

Week 8:

 

Jacksonville @ Tennessee (-3.5) - Jaguars

Washington @ Cincinnati (London) (-3) - Bengals

New England @ Buffalo (+6.5) - Bills

Kansas City @ Indianapolis (+2.5) - Chiefs

Oakland @ Tampa Bay (-1) - Raiders

Seattle @ New Orleans (+3) - Seahawks

Detroit @ Houston (-2.5) - Texans

New York Jets @ Cleveland (no line yet) - ??

Arizona @ Carolina (-2.5) - Panthers

San Diego @ Denver (-6) - Broncos

Green Bay @ Atlanta (-3) - Packers

Philadelphia @ Dallas (-4.5) - Philadelphia

Minnesota @ Chicago (+5.5) - Vikings

 

6-5 so far this week...Much better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.