Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner / Cooper Predictions

Who wins this district showdown? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this district showdown?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is the Star 64 game of the week. Who wins it and why?

Conners defense is slightly better. The offense's are evenly matched. Toss up, but Conner by 1 score.

Conners defense is slightly better. The offense's are evenly matched. Toss up, but Conner by 1 score.

 

Obviously I slightly disagree being a Cooper fan, but more out of curiosity, how do you think the offense's are even? Especially with Cooper scoring 42 on Ryle and Conner scoring 28?

Obviously I slightly disagree being a Cooper fan, but more out of curiosity, how do you think the offense's are even? Especially with Cooper scoring 42 on Ryle and Conner scoring 28?

 

We were run heavy the second half, thus limiting their possessions and chances. Had we scored quicker they may have had more opportunities. There are some differences between Conner and Cooper but after seeing both live it's my opinion that both are efficient. I don't think one or the other stands out as that much better. It will be a good game.

  • Author
Obviously I slightly disagree being a Cooper fan, but more out of curiosity, how do you think the offense's are even? Especially with Cooper scoring 42 on Ryle and Conner scoring 28?

 

Cooper has a better passing game but aren't near Conner in the running game. If Conner plays the way they did last night, they will win.

Cooper has a better passing game but aren't near Conner in the running game. If Conner plays the way they did last night, they will win.

 

Again, I look at the stats and I just don't see the logic. Jackson averages over 110 yards a game and Cooper throws it more. But, I guess we will see how it all shakes out on Saturday.

Again, I look at the stats and I just don't see the logic. Jackson averages over 110 yards a game and Cooper throws it more. But, I guess we will see how it all shakes out on Saturday.

 

Don't take offense to others opinions. After all we could be dead wrong. That's why we play the games. I would rather our west brother win but its not a lock and Conner plays tough. They hit and keep coming. Good luck. Get ready for a physical game.

Take the stats, logic, what one team does better than the other and toss it out the window! While there is respect between the programs, these teams don't care for one another.

The last 5 years have provided some very hard fought and closely contested battles with Cooper coming away with the last two victories which also means absolutely nothing.

The battle will be hard fought and will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes. Records, stats, trends mean nada.

Take the stats, logic, what one team does better than the other and toss it out the window! While there is respect between the programs, these teams don't care for one another.

The last 5 years have provided some very hard fought and closely contested battles with Cooper coming away with the last two victories which also means absolutely nothing.

The battle will be hard fought and will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes. Records, stats, trends mean nada.

 

So goes our district.. Best in NKY hands down.

  • Author
So goes our district.. Best in NKY hands down.

 

3 of the top 5 in NKY.

If you're not from Conner or Cooper you can't appreciate this rivalry.

Having seen both, I'd have to go with Cooper. Conner can put together a great half, but seems to struggle as the game goes on. Cooper by 2 scores.

Having seen both, I'd have to go with Cooper. Conner can put together a great half, but seems to struggle as the game goes on. Cooper by 2 scores.

 

The same can be said for Cooper

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.