1A Bellevue Vs 1A Dayton

NKY-Sub

Who wins between Dayton and Bellevue the 2nd time?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between Dayton and Bellevue the 2nd time?

Dayton could use another win based on the losing streak prior to their earlier game this season. It could probably go either way. During the last game, Dayton pretty much dominated from the line of scrimmage, but played without discipline. Go Devils!

I think it could go either way but I am going to side with Bellevue in the rematch. Think they have played better since the first match-up and they are at Home. Dayton had the 50th anniversary of the 66 State Champs celebration last time at Home and played really well when the game resumed on Saturday night. But Bellevue was without a LB and I think they get it done at home this time in a close one.

Will be a close game. Would love to see Dayton get the paddle back. Dayton's problem here in the last few games has been not being able to tackle. Carl Matthews, one of the better defensive players in the area, is out for the season. That has hurt tremendously, as he was the heart and soul of the defense. I did hear Bellevue will be without one of their better defensive players, so maybe that will even it out. Can't confirm that, though.

Expecting sell-out crowd for this game. Both cities will be in attendance, as well as expected Ludlow as they play Bellevue the following week, potentially for the 2 seed in the district.

Should be a great game and a great environment.

There will be a nice crowd but no way it sells out. Bellevue stadium holds a lot of fans.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised with a sellout there. Even when the rivalry was far more heated, I never remember sell outs. There definitely used to be a lot of people though.