Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ECU: Marching Pirates protests will not be tolerated moving forward

Featured Replies

I never said nor implied that you were racist. Not sure where you got that.

 

You obviously have access to internet and I'm assuming TV so you'll understand why I am stunned you are not aware of the MAJOR issue for black America in the last few months/years.

 

My point is if your ignorance (literal definition and not a pejorative) is such that you're that unaware then IMO it's going to be really hard to have an intelligent debate. That's not a "shot" or a criticism. That's just where you're at.

 

You keep trying to change the subject. Back to what I said in the first post weeks ago. I am telling you that I did not know blacks feared police officers. I am telling you that as an American I don't like the disrespect of our flag and national anthem. I am not ignorant, or in Lala land or whatever other terminology you may have posted. I do not intend to discuss this ever again, so congratulations. You've shouted me down and you are the one who stopped any meaningful discussion. Have a great day.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You keep trying to change the subject. Back to what I said in the first post weeks ago. I am telling you that I did not know blacks feared police officers. I am telling you that as an American I don't like the disrespect of our flag and national anthem. I am not ignorant, or in Lala land or whatever other terminology you may have posted. I do not intend to discuss this ever again, so congratulations. You've shouted me down and you are the one who stopped any meaningful discussion. Have a great day.

 

You are the only person in America who didn't know blacks have issues with law enforcement.

 

It's like finding a unicorn.

You keep trying to change the subject. Back to what I said in the first post weeks ago. I am telling you that I did not know blacks feared police officers. I am telling you that as an American I don't like the disrespect of our flag and national anthem. I am not ignorant, or in Lala land or whatever other terminology you may have posted. I do not intend to discuss this ever again, so congratulations. You've shouted me down and you are the one who stopped any meaningful discussion. Have a great day.

 

If you claim to not know about blacks fearing police you are most assuredly in "Lala Land." No adult with any access to TV or Internet could make such a claim and be taken seriously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.