Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant Co. @ Ludlow

Featured Replies

Should be an interesting game and give Ludlow some idea where they stand when it comes to competing with the likes of Dayton, Bellevue and HC. Ludlows defense played well last week but we need the offense to get untracked. I'm thinking they will and the Panthers will win a close one..

Having not seen Ludlow this year yet, and after last weeks GC/Dayton game, I have to go with Ludlow in this one, as although the Devils won close last week, they were far from their best, and still managed a W. I say Ludlow 18-12

Ludlow 38-10

 

:thumb: WOW!!! I hope you are right and I'm sure Coach Borchers and his staff would be thrilled with this type of result.

I'm going with my beloved Panthers in a low scoring game. Somewhere close to the score of the CC game. 13-8.

I've seen both teams and will have to say this will be a defensive struggle.

 

Ludlow 19

Grant 13

I say

Ludlow-16

GC- 12

 

And to asnswer the guy in the other thread your alright with the crew from WARSAW!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.