Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CHP Officer Attacked

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was me and my car, somebody's getting run over.

It's interesting that no one seems willing to comment on a officer being attacked.

 

This is a heinous act that cannot be tolerated in a civilized society.

I wonder if the cop would've been hung out to dry by the media if the officer would have reacted to the situation and got out and used force in arresting these individuals?

Steve Kerr and I are disgusted by what is happening in this country...

I wonder if the cop would've been hung out to dry by the media if the officer would have reacted to the situation and got out and used force in arresting these individuals?

 

I think you know the answer to that question.

I think you know the answer to that question.

 

Yeah I know... Just making a point.

I'd be a terrible cop.

It's interesting that no one seems willing to comment on a officer being attacked.

 

This is a heinous act that cannot be tolerated in a civilized society.

 

There is no way the cop haters on this site would ever be seen in a thread discussing the awful behavior portrayed in that video. I'm sure they will lurk and read and just wait for someone to say something negative about the individuals actions then pounce!

There is no way the cop haters on this site would ever be seen in a thread discussing the awful behavior portrayed in that video. I'm sure they will lurk and read and just wait for someone to say something negative about the individuals actions then pounce!
That's simply not true. And I'm as big a supporter of LEO's as anyone on this site. That comment is just bunk.
That's simply not true. And I'm as big a supporter of LEO's as anyone on this site. That comment is just bunk.

 

Simply not true? I see it in other threads why would it be any different than this one?

 

Example: The "protestors" that drug the man around the parking garage and stripped/beat him. I specifically remember bringing this up multiple times in a thread and none of the posters I am speaking of had anything to say even though they each had about 50 posts a piece in that thread so I know they saw it.

Simply not true? I see it in other threads why would it be any different than this one?

Because it's not true. Even the LEOs that post on this site question some of the things that happen out there. Your broad brush comment that there are cop haters on here doesn't wash. Just because there are questions and concerns doesn't equate to "cop hating". Just stop, really.

...and for the record, if anyone (I don't care what color) did that while I was in my vehicle, they'd leave with a .45 caliber hole in them. That's why I wouldn't be a good cop. Not a good one at all.

There is no way the cop haters on this site would ever be seen in a thread discussing the awful behavior portrayed in that video. I'm sure they will lurk and read and just wait for someone to say something negative about the individuals actions then pounce!

 

This statement is false on so many levels.

 

This is obviously awful, and the idiots that did it are nothing but despicable human beings.

 

This is a discussion board. Typically threads where everyone is in agreement get the least amount of traction. Not a whole lot of discussion to be had when everyone shares the same opinion.

 

 

Also, I didn't realize that questioning whether an officer involved shooting was justified or not made someone a cop hater....

Because it's not true. Even the LEOs that post on this site question some of the things that happen out there. Your broad brush comment that there are cop haters on here doesn't wash. Just because there are questions and concerns doesn't equate to "cop hating". Just stop, really.

 

Yeah cop hating was over the top I agree to that. But it always seems that the questions are towards the cop rather than the actions that caused the cop to do what he did. Just my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.