Predict the 4 teams who will make the playoff

kypride

Wisconsin

Alabama

Stanford

Tennessee

I'm fine with 2 teams making it from the same conference, but Bama and Tennessee would be playing twice for this to happen and no way both get in to set up a potential 3rd game. If two teams from the same conference get in it will be because they are in the same division. Most likely Ohio State/ Michigan, Clemson/ Louisville, or Alabama/ Texas A&M I guess you could throw Wisconsin/ Nebraska in there too but that is highly unlikely. But the only even slightly conceivable way I see your scenario playing out is if Florida would have beat Tennessee this past weekend in a really close game, then Florida ran the table till the SEC Champ and Tennessee ran the table, including beating Bama, but was shut out of the championship game because of Florida. Bama then beats Florida and you have a one loss SEC Champ and their only loss is to a one loss Tennessee. But it doesn't matter because Tennessee won last weekend.

Forgot about them playing in the regular season. I wonder what would happen if a East vs West from SEC were both undefeated at the time in the SEC championship game?

What if Tennesee beat Bama, and Bama gets them in the SEC championship game and it is their only losses both in OT hahaha

Unless 2 other conference champs have 2 losses. I don't see any way both of them get in.