FS had 44 rushes for 143 yards 1 TD

16 of 34 pass attempts 271 yards and 3 TDs

Scored on a blocked punt safety

Total offense of 414 yards

SW rushed 20 times for 21 yards 1 TD

11 of 20 pass attempts, 2 interceptions, 266 yards and 2 TDs

Good on a 30 yard FG

Total offense of 287 yards

I will need to watch the video to be clear on penalties but SW was flagged for several. Especially Pass interference. Some were TD saving penalties though that eventually proved to be the best choice as FS failed to score 3-4 times in the red zone.

Neither team had anything left when the clock hit 0:00. If there are two better AAAA teams I will have to be convinced.

Don't sleep on Johnson Central, Wayne County or John Hardin.

I doubt a run-heavy 4A team could beat FS or South Warren. Hopkinsville probably has the best chance of beating FS or SW unless one of those other teams can pass fairly well.

I understand that. I just think these teams are strong enough defensively to make deep runs in November. All three will be battle tested and I'd argue that John Hardin will be the most battle tested team in 4A.

Excellent hard fought win for FS.

I come away from this game yet again impressed with the resolve and determination of this SW team. Injury plagued and they just keep coming. "Next man up" ideaology is obviously working there. Get healthy boys and I think I speak for quite a few people when I say I look forward to a hopeful rematch from these two.

Great game to both teams.