49-17 DeSales

4th quarter 11:55

Booth 20 yard TD run

Dimaccio PAT good

End of the 4th quarter and Final score

DeSales 49 CovCath 17

CovCath with the loss drops to 4-2 and next week is bye week

DeSales with the win improves to 5-0 and nexts plays Bishop Watterson

Love to hear that the series has been extended, I also heard the same to provide the second person saying that. Two great programs and another two game series!!

Booth is definitely a unique kind of player, rare combination of speed and obviously power. Also have Asamoah in the backfield helps. Asamoah received his first offer last night, by EKU.

Cov Cath definitely wasn't completely overmatched though, they passed very well and made some plays. They did not however has any element of running the ball. Credit the DeSales D-Line.. They're definitely a talented group with some size!

I will say this though, two very good football teams played last night. Honestly the score does not show the difference in ability between the two teams.

Love to hear that the series has been extended, I also heard the same to provide the second person saying that. Two great programs and another two game series!!

Booth is definitely a unique kind of player, rare combination of speed and obviously power. Also have Asamoah in the backfield helps. Asamoah received his first offer last night, by EKU.

Cov Cath definitely wasn't completely overmatched though, they passed very well and made some plays. They did not however has any element of running the ball. Credit the DeSales D-Line.. They're definitely a talented group with some size!

I will say this though, two very good football teams played last night. Honestly the score does not show the difference in ability between the two teams.

Also one of DeSales two way players, Joey Velasquez.. Transferred last season to the school and is a sophomore.. Ohio State baseball commit, he joins the lineup next week and will be probably a LB and a RB. I'm not sure how the LB situation will work with three D1 linebackers in the starting lineup but we'll see.

Also one of DeSales two way players, Joey Velasquez.. Transferred last season to the school and is a sophomore.. Ohio State baseball commit, he joins the lineup next week and will be probably a LB and a RB. I'm not sure how the LB situation will work with three D1 linebackers in the starting lineup but we'll see.

I've seen Valezquez play baseball multiple times. The way that kid is built, it's hard to believe he is only a sophomore.

• 1 month later...