Boyle County JV Results

WhoYaWith

Boyle dominated both games statistically one TD called back in the JV game and two dropped TD passes in the JV game dropped passes killed Boyle in both games.I think Franklin only had 1 first down after their opening drive of the JV game in which they scored, the only other score the Flyers had was a pick six for a TD early in the 4th quarter which was enough to get the win. IMO if these two teams played 10 times Boyle would win 9 out of 10, but Franklin got it done tonight

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see the first game this two played but I was standing with a guy that said the FC had 2 or 3 player playing that he did not see play the first game. Where those player hurt the first game? Just asking because I don't know the answer. FC has a good team and they made the plays to win the game.

That may have been the Freshman game was 6 minute quarters and that is the conference rules. JV is supposed to be 8 but the home team decides on that. So it would have been Boyle Counties calls. As far as new players....the answer is

No actually we played more kids in the last game vs. Boyle since it was a home game. So was no new players and actually less players made the trip.

why did they only play 6 min. quarters? All the JV game I have been to this year they played 8 mins.

Boyle requested 6 min quarters for the JV game and it is home-fields choice.

The reason is due to the number of Freshman that are getting minutes in Varsity games. I do not know what the rule is but kids can only play so many quarters a week. 6 minute quarter only equates to half a quarter and 8 minute quarters rounds up to a full quarter. (This isn't exactly accurate but it is close)