Colerain (OH) Sycamore (OH) updates

frankdracman23

Colerain 52

Sycamore 7 Final

Sycamore looking less and less like a good win for Cov Cath.

As much as I hate to admit it you are exactly right ncf.

However, The Cards are all that and a bag of chips (where are you at Password) and the CCH win over the Aves is still a huge win.

But will Colerain be able get that elusive state title. It seems like they always have these studly teams that can't get the championship. Only one state championship. I know it is competitive in Ohio but with all the undefeated and highly ranked teams you would think they would have more than one.

Was thinking the same thing. One of the best regular season teams and coaches in the Cincy area each year. Doesn't really matter if you can't win that title. Bolden seems to choke bad in the playoffs. For all the crazy endless hype Colerain and Elder receive, they only have 3 state titles in football between the two.

Or maybe Colerain is that good? Instead of seeing the negative, maybe see the positive. If you want to keep comparing scores, Colerain barely getting by LaSalle must be really bad for Colerain.....since LaSalle had to go to OT with Sycamore. There is these things in sports called matchups. Maybe Colerain is a bad matchup for Sycamore. I know it's easy just to discredit people/teams, but maybe you could use your brain and think more into it instead of just throwing stones at people. I think you should talk to Coach Eviston and tell him to drop St Francis Desales and add Newark Catholic, especially since CovCath is so bad, should be an easy win for your guys.

Colerain 52

Sycamore 7 Final

Sycamore looking less and less like a good win for Cov Cath.

Or maybe Colerain is that good? Instead of seeing the negative, maybe see the positive. If you want to keep comparing scores, Colerain barely getting by LaSalle must be really bad for Colerain.....since LaSalle had to go to OT with Sycamore. There is these things in sports called matchups. Maybe Colerain is a bad matchup for Sycamore. I know it's easy just to discredit people/teams, but maybe you could use your brain and think more into it instead of just throwing stones at people. I think you should talk to Coach Eviston and tell him to drop St Francis Desales and add Newark Catholic, especially since CovCath is so bad, should be an easy win for your guys.

Twist it anyway you wanna, that makes you feel better, but 2-3 is not good. Can they improve in the next five weeks? Of course they can. They have 3 pretty good teams left(Sycamore that is) As for Cov Catholic, they are not bad(Never said they were) against twist my words anyway you need to feel better. What I said I.M.O they will not fair well against De Sales(Columbus).

I won't disagree with that point. Desales is really good and probably will beat CovCath. They are at home and CovCath isn't even at full strength, so you are probably right. However, I think that Sycamore is a quality win for CovCath and shouldn't be diminished.....because that is exactly what you were doing. Sycamore is 2-3, but they have played a pretty tough schedule. Tougher than Desales and CovCath, imo.

Twist it anyway you wanna, that makes you feel better, but 2-3 is not good. Can they improve in the next five weeks? Of course they can. They have 3 pretty good teams left(Sycamore that is) As for Cov Catholic, they are not bad(Never said they were) against twist my words anyway you need to feel better. What I said I.M.O they will not fair well against De Sales(Columbus).

I won't disagree with that point. Desales is really good and probably will beat CovCath. They are at home and CovCath isn't even at full strength, so you are probably right. However, I think that Sycamore is a quality win for CovCath and shouldn't be diminished.....because that is exactly what you were doing. Sycamore is 2-3, but they have played a pretty tough schedule. Tougher than Desales and CovCath, imo.
2-3 Isn't good as I said. At this point I.M.O a win over a 2-3 team can not be counted as a good win. Now if Sycamore, with a tough schedule left can finish above .500, I then would count it as a good win. I look for them to drop 3 of the next 5.