September 21, 201610 yr It was reported last week that Eifert was only running at half speed and could be several weeks from going full speed. If he’s practicing this week, that would suggest he’s close to being ready for full speed work, though that does not mean he’s cleared for full-contact practice. The Bengals host the Dolphins on Thursday Night Football, so it could be tough for Eifert to make it back for that game on a quick turnaround after this week. Week 5 at Dallas is probably the best bet for when we will see Eifert, but it’s possible the Bengals play him within the next two games. Injury Update: Tyler Eifert will practice with Bengals this week - Cincy Jungle
September 21, 201610 yr I will say the goal is for next Thursday's game. However if he is not fully ready yet, then it will be the 5th game when he is back. However I think want to get him going this week, in hopes he can go next Thursday.
September 21, 201610 yr Author I will say the goal is for next Thursday's game. However if he is not fully ready yet, then it will be the 5th game when he is back. However I think want to get him going this week, in hopes he can go next Thursday. The sooner the better but only if he is 100%.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.