Complete list of former KY prepsters now playing DIV 1-A college football

I think San Diego State is D1...

I'm not sure if those are the same schools or not. Pretty sure Marshall Faulk went to San Diego State. For some reason, I think Brett is playing D1-AA, which is similar to WKU.

San Diego State is in the Mountain West Conference and it is D1. The University of San Diego is a "non scholarship" D1AA program that plays in the same conference as Dayton, Morehead, etc. They're building a pretty strong program under Jim Harbaugh and it's one of the prettiest college settings you'll ever see.

I noticed Chase Floyd from Boone Co Frosh Safety at Louisville, his dad George was an All-American DB at East. KY back in the early 80's and went on to play in the NFL for the JETS. George also was a high school coach of mine and I remember little Chase running around practice when he was 4 yrs old.

Thanks for posting the list.

Forgot, Matt Sauerbeck, he's playing at Kentucky

That is great for Matt did he receive a grey shirt? In checking the roster Matt is not listed. The only other walk on from NKY besides Davis is Brad Bardo from Highlands listed as a linebacker.

I think San Diego State is D1...

I'm not sure if those are the same schools or not. Pretty sure Marshall Faulk went to San Diego State. For some reason, I think Brett is playing D1-AA, which is similar to WKU.

San Diego University is Division 1-AA. Not the same as SDSU.

BTW nice work FRK!