Fairview 32 East Carter 20

LRCW

I agree that East Carter should drop out of their district for a while. Ashland and Johnson Central are not the types of teams that a rebuilding program needs to play.

Congrats to Fairview, though. This will be their last win until the last game of the season against Lewis. They enter a very difficult part of their schedule now.

Sorry Bath County is scheduling up a little bit the next 2 seasons to better themselves for the playoffs. They are getting the kids out, the community is behind the team, and look to have a really good team that will compete for the district returning the next 3 seasons at least. If our homecoming date drops out though we will give you call.

Better hope you guys don't have Bracken County scheduled for homecoming...

Also, I do know that Lewis and East will be playing again next year. Lewis has won 4 straight in the series.

So do we continue to play Johnson Central, a team we have NO CHANCE of beating anytime soon or play a team like Lewis Co. that we COULD POSSIBLY beat?

Sorry Bath County is scheduling up a little bit the next 2 seasons to better themselves for the playoffs. They are getting the kids out, the community is behind the team, and look to have a really good team that will compete for the district returning the next 3 seasons at least. If our homecoming date drops out though we will give you call.

Not really sure Bath is better than East this year in a common opponent (Fairview) Bath lost at home by 40 points 46-6 and Fairview defeated East 32-20 at East last night.

Not really sure Bath is better than East this year in a common opponent (Fairview) Bath lost at home by 40 points 46-6 and Fairview defeated East 32-20 at East last night.

In a game we fumbled I think twice at the goal line in? At least once for sure, and it was taken back 99 yards for a score.

wasn't mentioned but credit needs to be given:

Taylor Hickle was 11-15 212 yards 2 TDs, and 12 for 130 with a touchdown on the ground. Had a great game, and I believe he could have this consistently if we could get some athletes out that could play WR.

He also fumbled at the 1 yard line which was taken back for 6, and the team just has to clean up those mistakes. You can't fumble 6 times (lose three), have 9 penalties for 105 yards and beat a team with explosive skill players like Fairview.