St. Xavier 45 Highlands 18

Randy Parker

Is this a trick?

trick?

Video works fine.

Hoped we'd be able to get a replay of the sideline stands action.

The 240lb punter that still thinks he's a qb also has a dad who thinks the boy is a qb.

So much so that he needed to yell at the bench and coach W all night about not putting him in. So much so that he even got into it with players.

Feel bad for the kid. Has to be embarrassing.

What sane adult thinks yelling at the coach, calling him names, and other things -during a game- would result in their son getting on the field?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trick?

Video works fine.

The 240lb punter that still thinks he's a qb also has a dad who thinks the boy is a qb.

So much so that he needed to yell at the bench and coach W all night about not putting him in. So much so that he even got into it with players.

What sane adult thinks yelling at the coach, calling him names, and other things -during a game- would result in their son getting on the field?

You must not feel THAT bad for the kid since you've now embarrassed him online.

trick?

Video works fine.

Feel bad for the young man. I'm sure he would have done the right thing this year if not for the parental influence. I see he hasn't changed a bit since the boy was in junior football

This is the reason ALL Highlands fans should Kaepernick this weeks prediction thread.

No way I'm sitting this one out. The pioneer faithful want to hang their hat on what is a must win for them and a "pre season" game for highlands then I'm going to be there every step of the way poking the bear

Feel bad for the young man. I'm sure he would have done the right thing this year if not for the parental influence. I see he hasn't changed a bit since the boy was in junior football

Please tell me that didn't all go down? I didn't make the trip to the Ville last night.

We're parents and kids yelling and booing a coach W about their child not playing?

Edited by BCHS-BLUEBIRD
Answering the wrong question...

Please tell me that didn't all go down? I didn't make the trip to the Ville last night.

We're parents and kids yelling and booing a coach W about their child not playing?

NO. :no:

At least one parent was yelling at coach and players. Don't know if the other :poop:heads were parents. Don't think so. I can't imagine anyone other than that kids dad and HIS friends yelling at the coach to put him in.

AN ADULT yelling at a player on the sideline to come here and i'll stomp your "rear" and that they'll drag the player off the field and do it.

It's a good thing the bench was so far from the fence where the idiots were.

I'm sure if this "punter/QB" was an upgrade at QB he'd be in the game. I'd venture to guess if the starting QB got hurt, you still won't see the punter in at QB.

It's past time to give up the QB pipe-dream. Move to another position to help the team, or accept being only the punter. Maybe the kid has and the dad has not. The behavior described above is unacceptable. If true hopefully other parents told the dad to zip it.

NO. :no:

At least one parent was yelling at coach and players. Don't know if the other :poop:heads were parents. Don't think so. I can't imagine anyone other than that kids dad and HIS friends yelling at the coach to put him in.

AN ADULT yelling at a player on the sideline to come here and i'll stomp your "rear" and that they'll drag the player off the field and do it.

It's a good thing the bench was so far from the fence where the idiots were.

Wow...... That's bad..

We had issues with his dad when I was president of the ftjrfl when he was in youth. Said he was the #3 rated Qb I. The state at his age back then. Told him then we have rules which put him as a stripper. Meant he had to play the line or go try and play some where else.

What ever happened to the 24 hour rule where parents and coaches shouldn't talk about things during a 24 hour cooling off period so things like this wouldn't happen. I just don't understand why parents do things like this. Starts when they are young and is sad that it never ends.

We had issues with his dad when I was president of the ftjrfl when he was in youth. Said he was the #3 rated Qb I. The state at his age back then. Told him then we have rules which put him as a stripper. Meant he had to play the line or go try and play some where else.

What ever happened to the 24 hour rule where parents and coaches shouldn't talk about things during a 24 hour cooling off period so things like this wouldn't happen. I just don't understand why parents do things like this. Starts when they are young and is sad that it never ends.

There's one in every family, two in mine. Everyone is sure their kid is going to be the next Hefty Lefty.