Lawsuit alleges Boone County Deputies falsely arrested husband, wife

theguru

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Plantmanky spent the night at your house and the police showed up to arrest him the next day, receiving a tip that he was at your house...it is of very little concern to you as far as the police are concerned. Once Plantmanky exited your house and went outside it would be of even less concern to you as far as the police are concerned...the fact that you are his parent, friend or business partner wouldn't matter since he is an adult. If the police don't enter your house, as far as they are concerned you don't matter and you should keep to yourself and let them do their job of arresting Plantmanky.

If they're on my property, what they're doing there is absolutely my concern.

And there isn't a chance in hell plantman would be at my house. :lol2:

My last question was about the Dad getting arrested. Where did they have a warrant for his arrest? In the suit it says the Dad was in the home still when he was physically removed from the house and arrested.

If he is standing just inside his home but being loud/obscene/causing a disturbance that would potentially affect others in a public place, getting arrested is one possibility.

If Plantmanky spent the night at your house and the police showed up to arrest him the next day, receiving a tip that he was at your house...it is of very little concern to you as far as the police are concerned. Once Plantmanky exited your house and went outside it would be of even less concern to you as far as the police are concerned...the fact that you are his parent, friend or business partner wouldn't matter since he is an adult. If the police don't enter your house, as far as they are concerned you don't matter and you should keep to yourself and let them do their job of arresting Plantmanky.

We must have went to a Reds game together.

Clearly. What's the point of these threads if we can't comment based on what's posted though? If we had to wait for both sides of every issue to come out, this site would serve zero purpose. What's the point of a discussion board that doesn't want discussion?

I can not think of any law stating the police have to tell a 24 year olds mommy why he's being arrested. Can't think of one that says they have to tell her the truth either.

My last question was about the Dad getting arrested. Where did they have a warrant for his arrest? In the suit it says the Dad was in the home still when he was physically removed from the house and arrested.

A warrant is issued in most case to arrest someone that commits a crime out of view of law enforcement. In this case if the father committed and arrestable offense in front of them, they wouldn't need a warrant to arrest him...I don't believe.

A warrant is issued in most case to arrest someone that commits a crime out of view of law enforcement. In this case if the father committed and arrestable offense in front of them, they wouldn't need a warrant to arrest him...I don't believe.

Based on what the suit alleges his actions were, does it appear he committed a crime?