Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County 34 Corbin 20

Featured Replies

Corbin will keep playing the same schedule or type of schedule they have now. Watch and see. You'll not catch the Hounds scheduling Jellico just because they're close. The tougher the schedule, the better. MOST local teams play a fairly hard schedule, either up a couple of classes or tough teams from their own classes. One or so local schools like to play a watered down schedule, but I doubt you'll see Corbin do it, gas prices or not.

 

Missed my point, i was sort of talking about the pigskin classic. How few people were there. Never meant get Jelllico

I was talking more like Mountain Power Football or a big Lexington School no louisville schools or 4 1/2 hr pikevile games.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Missed my point, i was sort of talking about the pigskin classic. How few people were there. Never meant get Jelllico

I was talking more like Mountain Power Football or a big Lexington School no louisville schools or 4 1/2 hr pikevile games.

 

I understood you.

I was just saying that we will NEVER see Corbin scheduling the likes of Jellico. It won't help them and they will just keep scheduling teams like you mentioned. Prepare for the playoffs by playing challenges.:thumb: :thumb:

That has to be the 1st time we've ever agreed, TH!!!!

????? I have no clue to what you mean.

I agree Campbell should run the ball at least 12 times a game. I do not think there are very many kids in ths state as strong and mobile as Campbell. Despite the slow start, Corbin will man handle South.

Boys, the game ain't changed. The team that blocks and tackles the best without turning over the ball is usually going to win. Good defense usually beats good offense. Physical smashmouth teams will usually beat finesse oriented passing teams.

 

Nothing is wrong with the hounds, they are one of best five or six 2A teams in the state. Oldham is good 4A team and Corbin did not play its best game. It is early and most offenses are not clicking.

 

The Mutt thinks Corbin is going to have a fine season and a make a run at the Carpet. Things get better this week with a thrashing of South Laurel.

Missed my point, i was sort of talking about the pigskin classic. How few people were there. Never meant get Jelllico

I was talking more like Mountain Power Football or a big Lexington School no louisville schools or 4 1/2 hr pikevile games.

Some people don't have a clue you know what I MEAN. But Corbin will have some movement on the secd. this with a new pigskin lineup. lex christain is off pulaski is off know Danville bowl so as I see it you add Leslie and Knott you have a whole different look. maybe you can get Lynn camp or Whitley in the Pigskin. How would you like that. HOUNDS make a run in November.:walk:

Missed my point, i was sort of talking about the pigskin classic. How few people were there. Never meant get Jelllico

I was talking more like Mountain Power Football or a big Lexington School no louisville schools or 4 1/2 hr pikevile games.

 

 

Corbin would better off scheduling teams that are closer for the Pigskin. Lynn Camp had the best local bowl game this year, with 3 local teams, and two close game, and a big crowd. One of the best Pigskin's as far atmosphere was when Lynn Camp and Corbin played and Whitley played in the first game. Corbin could bring in the likes of Bell, Middlesboro, South, Whitley or Rock teams pretty close that travel well. Southwestern would also be another good choice for the Pigskin.

 

Imo a good bowl matchups would Corbin and Whitley and Southwestern and Bell Co.

Pigskin wasn't very good this year, where was the music and fireworks?

Need to go all out next year to make up for this year. Allthough the field did look probably the best it ever has.

As far as paint on the field, I liked it when they had the actual Pigskin logo. Corbin has always had good turf but I have never seen it look any better than it does this year. Good job Coach G.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.