Fern Creek vs. 2A #3 DeSales Predictions

JDEaston

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Till we can show improvement on offense against a team like FC, I have to think the Tigers will win.... a low scoring game. If we can get some offense and keep the defense off the field for some rest (unlike the Ballard game) we may give Fern Creek a game. Hope it's nice night at Paul B. Cox Stadium,

Colt, how does this years team compare to last years.

Our defense is better than last years. Our offense not so much. We did go with the Sophomore at QB against Holy Cross. He's more mobile, throws a good ball. We have been without our top RB. He just returned to practice last week. It will be nice to get him back in time for district play. The next three weeks will tell us exactly where we stand. Fern Creek, North Hardin, and CAL. We'll know if we are a contender, or pretender.

Nice analysis on the comparison to last year Colt Pride. I would add two things. First, we have traded size for speed and quickness, especially on defense. Second, we have young but REALLY talented players at key positions who will only improve as the season progresses. I truly believe that we will look like a much different team by the time the playoffs roll around.

Nice analysis on the comparison to last year Colt Pride. I would add two things. First, we have traded size for speed and quickness, especially on defense. Second, we have young but REALLY talented players at key positions who will only improve as the season progresses. I truly believe that we will look like a much different team by the time the playoffs roll around.

I personally will take speed and quickness over size any day of the week.

This will be a big test for our O-Line. I think our D-Line can hold its own. Ballard could not run the ball against us, so I feel pretty good defensively. I'm making the same prediction I made against Ballard. If we score more than 14 points we will win the game. Hopefully this time we will!