Who To Start: Week 1

MJAlltheWay24

Seems like we always have a few people looking for input on who to start in their leagues. Make sure you give scoring details. And don't ask for BGP leagues, that is lame.

Who would you start in the flex? Standard scoring (non-PPR)

WR Jeremy Maclin vs. San Diego

WR Michael Crabtree @ New Orleans

I'm staying away from Eagles this season. Bengals get a big lead, Hill and Gio get a lot of work.

How much do you trust the Jags WR this season?

Allen Robinson 9.5/10

Allen Hurns should be a low end WR2 flex option if needed

Julius Thomas if healthy will be an 8 TD tightend

Seems like we always have a few people looking for input on who to start in their leagues. Make sure you give scoring details. And don't ask for BGP leagues, that is lame.

Who would you start in the flex? Standard scoring (non-PPR)

WR Jeremy Maclin vs. San Diego

WR Michael Crabtree @ New Orleans

Great matchup for Crabtree, but he isn't good enough for me to play him over Maclin. Oakland is going to have to prove it to me first. Maclin has a decent matchup too, so I would not over think it and go with him.

Half PPR. Gio or Ryan Matthews. I like Matthews more because I feel with a rookie QB they will lean on him more. Anyone else?

I think Mathews has the better matchup and should see 20+ touches. I would go with him. I like Gio and with Eifert out he may see more opportunities, but I still like Mathews better this week.

I'm staying away from Eagles this season. Bengals get a big lead, Hill and Gio get a lot of work.

How much do you trust the Jags WR this season?

I think Robinson is a legit WR1. I like Hurns and with a favorable matchup I would have no trouble playing him as WR2. I like Thomas and I think he was a good value on draft day, but based on last season I can't trust him yet. If they use him more and he is healthy 8-10 TD is possible, but for now I consider him a low end starting TE. The bigger question is do you trust Bortles to keep developing and improving, plus will the game script stay favorable for him. My opinion, but I think we can trust Bortles for a similar season to last year.

Sounds like a lot of people are loving on Michael.

It's a good matchup, plus he is at home. Everyone has always said he has the talent, but he is a knucklehead. Supposedly, he has it all together this season. If Rawls doesn't play or even splits carries I like Michael over Johnson. Philly has a decent defense and we don't really know what to expect from Cleveland. I think they will be better. I think they will run to set up deep passes, but better might still mean a below average offense.