So You Were in the Car Listening to Classic Rock the Other Day and This Song Came On

So have you been listening to classic rock radio lately(classic for me is, like, late sixties, seventies, or eighties) and a tune you haven't heard in years(maybe decades) comes on and you think, "Wow, what a cool tune that was." And immediately you are taken back to a sweet time in your life when you remember hearing the song. It happens to me quite a bit.

Feel free to share the song and also your story, if you like.

Here's one that came on while I was driving yesterday. RIP Colin Cooper. Kick butt cool tune. Freshman in high school. Good times !!!

Haven't heard this on the radio in FOREVER, but it's on my phone and play it all the time. "Thick As Thieves" is one of the 1st albums I ever bought (I was 12 at the time), and I still love most of the tunes off it......."Live from the Moon" & "Round, Round We Go" just to name a few.

I hear it now and then and every time I do I am taken back to the Junior High School dances I went to. One particular occasion I had asked a girl to dance that I knew I didn't have a chance with because she was 2 years older. I had a crush on her all through Junior High and on that night she said "Yes" to a dance and they played Dream On by Aerosmith. It turned out to be the final song the DJ played. Perfect song and perfect ending to the night.

[video=youtube;JAglUR-KXfQ]