Dark Knight Vs. Dark Knight Rises

GrantNKY

Which do you like better?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better?

• Dark Knight
    • Dark Knight Rises

Can I go neither? While I really liked both, Batman Begins was the best of the three IMO.

I actually agree that BB is a great movie, and I almost put it in the poll but it is a close third place IMO. But BB is a great movie. Plus Katie Holmes is hotter as Rachel in BB than Maggie Gyllenhaal is in DK.

Definitely prefer TDK over TDKR. As others have said, Ledger's performance was outstanding, plus I thought TDK seemed the most realistic of all 3 films. Realism & comic book movies seldom go hand-in-hand, but Nolan pulled it off really well with TDK.

Having said that, I really enjoyed Batman Begins & TDKR. I thought the final 5 minutes of TDKR were perhaps the best of the entire trilogy, but I agree with some of the plot holes mentioned in that video--most notably the healed back & Wayne/Batman both dying at the same time.

Nolan's trilogy has made it hard for me to watch any other comic book movies. They all pale in comparison IMO.

Can I go neither? While I really liked both, Batman Begins was the best of the three IMO.

I enjoyed Batman Begins a lot too. Nolan did an amazing job with all of them, particularly the settings for the first two and characters for all of them. IMO, The Dark Knight was going to be hard to beat even if Ledger didn't die.

Definitely prefer TDK over TDKR. As others have said, Ledger's performance was outstanding, plus I thought TDK seemed the most realistic of all 3 films. Realism & comic book movies seldom go hand-in-hand, but Nolan pulled it off really well with TDK.

Having said that, I really enjoyed Batman Begins & TDKR. I thought the final 5 minutes of TDKR were perhaps the best of the entire trilogy, but I agree with some of the plot holes mentioned in that video--most notably the healed back & Wayne/Batman both dying at the same time.

Nolan's trilogy has made it hard for me to watch any other comic book movies. They all pale in comparison IMO.

The end of TDKR was really good. Between all three, I also agree that comic based movies haven't been close.