Lets see your Current Classic Vehicle!

THUNDERBIRDS

Almost Classic!

Mine is a 1985 CJ7 with a 350 Small Block Chevy Conversion. Bought this Jeep about 8 years ago on Mother's day.:D Inside joke! After a lot of T-Bird love and a whole bunch of $$$ this is what gets me going on the Weekends for a Nice Country Drive!

Please don't bother to wave at me if you are driving another Jeep! Especially in Ft Thomas.....Those aren't real Jeeps!:laugh:

85jeepcj.png

Some background: That's a 94 Impala SS I bought December of 13 after totaling my 00 Mustang. It became my dream car at some point in the early aughts. I almost settled on an Audi before this beauty, my Beyoncé, appeared in the search results for a black sedan. I talked the seller down two grand and we've been together ever since.

Sadly, the relationship will need to come to an end soon in order for me to take the necessary steps to improve my future.

Almost pulled the trigger on a '76 FJ40 a handful of years ago. In the long run, probably glad I didn't as it probably would've caused a divorce. Lol. I'd love to have one, and I was highly disappointed in Toyota for not remaining true to that model when the FJ Cruiser came out.