ITT Tech Closes all Schools Immediately

Jumper_Dad

I'm in the IT/Business Skills training space, and had heard this was going to be the likely outcome. Once they got banned from enrolling students using federal grants and loans back in late August, it was only going to be a matter of time. They brought it on themselves, sky high tuition, questionable recruiting, and poor programs. Good riddance.

I'm in the IT/Business Skills training space, and had heard this was going to be the likely outcome. Once they got banned from enrolling students using federal grants and loans back in late August, it was only going to be a matter of time. They brought it on themselves, sky high tuition, questionable recruiting, and poor programs. Good riddance.

As an IT guy, did you have any experience with ITT grads? Were they ill prepared for the workforce?

I feel bad for the students caught in the middle. Looks ITT made a ton of money. Too bad they didn't use some of it to run a quality school. Greed will always get you eventually.

As an IT guy, did you have any experience with ITT grads? Were they ill prepared for the workforce?

I feel bad for the students caught in the middle. Looks ITT made a ton of money. Too bad they didn't use some of it to run a quality school. Greed will always get you eventually.

I'm on the sales end, so I'm not an IT guy. But I've heard plenty of issues about ITT grads in my travels, specifically that they aren't very prepared for real life work once they graduate. We do a lot of business filling in the training gaps that many IT grads have upon graduating.